This is sotongshopping from carousell.
As I receive a lot of complaints that the photocards image cant be seen properly, I shall post them on this blog so everyone has a better view.
I work full time so I will take some time to reply
Bank transfer is accepted.
Concealed cash at own risk
Meetup at cck to yishun mrt is only available on some weekdays evening.
Meetup at serangoon/tampines/ hougang/pasir ris/sengkang/yio chu kang is dependent on my work schedule.
Rest of locations is rarely available. but you can check with me.
please let me know if you change your mind.
People who do not turn up at meetup or very late without prior notice will be blacklisted.
Email is sotongshopping@hotmail.com
Steps:
1. screenshot and circles those you are interested in.
2. email or msg me through carousell.
3. Will check availability and send a photo of selected photocards to confirm
4. Arrange meetup or bank transfer.
http://sotongshopping.blogspot.sg/2015/10/introductionrules-and-regulations.html













No comments:
Post a Comment